Well this year I hit the big 3.0 and it was hard! I've always hated birthdays since been small it all started because my nephew used to blow my candles out......now its just because I'm getting old!
30!! 30!! I know I'm not old but it just feels so grown up and I sit and think that maybe at the ripe old age of thirty that I should have a lot more to look back on......Don't get me wrong iv done a lot of things that I hold special in my heart....but I still sit and think there's so much more for me to conquer!!
So I'm doing a bucket list.....
1: Take a holiday to Australia. My little J is obsessed with Australia and keeps saying how he will live there when he gets older, so who knows maybe we'll emigrate with him!!
2: Spend 2 weeks staying at the Disney's yacht and beach club! Yes anyone who knows me knows I am a Disney nut! and I mean full on nut! This hotel is amazing and I fell in love with it the first time I stepped foot in it, sadly it was just to eat ice cream, but hey maybe a stay one day.
3. A holiday to New York. OOoooo NEW YORK....NEW YORRKKK!! yes please! preferably at Christmas time, maybe a cheeky horse and cart ride in central park!
4. Run a half marathon. Now I have been told I have the spine of a 70yr old at this moment in time, so I'm not sure how this one will pan out but hey you never know!
5. Swim with dolphins. I've been to Orlando five times and have never done this I will be doing it next time for sure!!
6. Own a new car. Like own-own, not just paying monthly so I can drive around in it then eventually have to give it back or swap, whilst it's eating into my account every month.
7. Own a villa in Orlando. Yup own my own villa to be able to come and go all year long!!
8. Open my own bakery. Now this is more of a dream really more than something that can happen realistically but whats life without dreams ey??
9. Visit "cake boss". I love Buddy from the cake boss and he has opened a new shop in Orlando so who knows maybe ill get to but a big fat cream cake from one of his shops before I croak it!!
10. See both my babies grow up happy and walk down the isle.
At the end of the day all these things on my list would be amazing to do but as long as I have my little family and we are all smiling and happy that's is my life goal.
Well there it is all down in black and white! so lets see how it goes.
Thanks for reading.....
Whats on your bucket list #bucketlist.